History of the Property

The Project site was undeveloped as early as 1896. In 1927, the site appears to have been developed for agricultural use, featuring three shed-like structures along the southern border of the property until 1960. From 1963 to 1972, the site appears to have been vacant.The site was then developed with the current lumber yard and associated structures in 1975and 1994 and continues to operate as a lumber yard in the present day. The property owner,Triple H Properties LLC, is now partnering with Long Horn Equities, Inc. (LHE) to repurpose the site into a class-A industrial project. Both Triple H Properties LLC and Long HornEquities, Inc. are the Project Applicants.

Read the whole report HERE

The Project site is within an industrial area of the City and is surrounded by commercial and industrial uses immediately to the north; the Southern Pacific Railroad right-of-way (ROW)to the west; single-family residential uses to the south across Taylor Drive; and Terry Park and a townhome community to the east across Parkview Lane. Beyond immediately surrounding uses, Huntington Beach Central Park is located less than a mile to the west, theSanta Ana River is approximately 3.6 miles to the east, and Huntington State Beach is approximately 3.0 miles to the south. See Exhibit 2, Aerial Map.

Comments
* The email will not be published on the website.